Friday, September 4, 2015

Archived art work


I'm still working on my project of digitizing all of my old art work. I have now scanned in over 500 images. Here are some of the latest. Enjoy!

 This is actually from last summer when Amanda and I were teaching primary in the Wymount ward. 
 Elder Simnit
 Elder Dixon
 flying

 knocking doors in Boston... in the rain.
 Boston 2008
 Math
 one of my favorite drawings
 Mark
 Tom
 Travis


 Follow the Prophet dude.
 Chemistry
 History

 An excerpt from a talk given by Michael Riley shortly after he was released as bishop in 2008






 Check me out! No seriously, check me out.
 Nintendo  Wedgie
 some "learn to draw" book



 Pretty sure this was off the back of Mike Nish's t-shirt in Mr. Cottrell's math class in 8th grade.


 Toyota Yaris design competition

Designing the Vocational Auto t-shirts for Rich. First draft. "cars r cool"? That's the best they could come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment