Wednesday, November 21, 2012

 I recently visited one of my favorite stores of all time: Blickenstaff's!
Check them out online:
The best part about Blickenstaff's is the service!
The friendly, attractive representatives will teach you how to play the games,
show you how to use the toys, help you find things, and make the whole experience "fun for everyone"!




 Kids love the store and will have fun even if they don't buy anything!
Riding Bronco is free!

 One of the best parts about the Blickinstaff's is the candy! 
Whether you were born in the 50's or the 90's you'll find somthing
you grew up with!


 Just want to relax? 
Hit up the Book Nook and snuggle up with a nice 
copy of Curious George, Madeline, or Where the Wild Things Are.
 Almost everything in the store is for sale! 
Things that are off limits are the train, a giant gumball machine,
and a few of the workers (some are still up for grabs).
 Ask the workers how to play Spot It! 
The sensational game that sells out in days!

 Blickenstaff's is having a huge sale on Black Friday!
Everything is 20% off!
I will be there from 5:30 to 9:30, come see me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! My favorite part is "the friendly, attractive, representatives." So great. I think my favorite picture is the spot it tower. Good work!

    ReplyDelete